Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #181
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Roughage, roughage, and more roughage! Good for the old digestive system, I say!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:30 PM   #182
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
did someone shout digestive biscuits ?
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 01:34 PM   #183
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Device: kindle
the heck with digestive biscuits! break out the jaegermeister!
krisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #184
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Well, it is Friday...

Or Saturday in the Alternate Dimension Otherwise Known as Oz...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:22 PM   #185
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
It's been and gone lunchtime! It's teatime now
Wait wait wait!! I never got BREAKFAST!! You all just wake up entirely too early over there. And you post all night whilst I sleep (see that Curly?? I used whilst!).

I'll take dark chocolate please. It makes a lovely breakfast. Although the words "digestive biscuits" do so make me giggle.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #186
krisk
Wizard
krisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipsekrisk can illuminate an eclipse

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
Wait wait wait!! I never got BREAKFAST!! You all just wake up entirely too early over there. And you post all night whilst I sleep (see that Curly?? I used whilst!).

I'll take dark chocolate please. It makes a lovely breakfast. Although the words "digestive biscuits" do so make me giggle.
you need nutella if that's what you want for breakfast
Old 06-12-2009, 03:26 PM   #187
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by krisk View Post
I have some of that in the freezer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post

But it's dinner time now! So it'll be dark choccie and digestive biccies for dinner, not brekkie.
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:27 PM   #188
ruth1304
Addict
ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.ruth1304 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Waiting for a kindle!
Quote:
I vote for both - as long as they're dark chocolate digestives of course!
ruth1304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:31 PM   #189
krisk
Wizard

wow! I don't know if that's a combo I could handle!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:39 PM   #190
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
you need nutella if that's what you want for breakfast
hehe... krisk said nutella.... ah, what fun words come from funny places
Old 06-12-2009, 03:40 PM   #191
krisk
Wizard

do you not know about nutella!?
Old 06-12-2009, 03:41 PM   #192
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
I have some of that in the freezer...

But it's dinner time now! So it'll be dark choccie and digestive biccies for dinner, not brekkie.
No No No!! Has the world gone otterly mad (where did I just hear someone raving about that 5zillion times in a row?)? it's not even 10am! I am still in my jammies (yaaaaay vacation!!!! or, holidays, if you prefer)
Old 06-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #193
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!

Quote:
do you not know about nutella!?
well, yes, but I thought it had its origins in another country... eek, am I wrong? It's still a funny word... I put it up there with marmalade, digestive biscuits, and snogging (along with a few others).
Old 06-12-2009, 03:45 PM   #194
krisk
Wizard

yes, I believe it is German. I am also pretty sure that I saw it in hawaii!
Old 06-12-2009, 03:48 PM   #195
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
yes, I believe it is German. I am also pretty sure that I saw it in hawaii!
I think it's actually Italian in origin but sold pretty much everywhere in Europe now (certainly a big seller in the UK).
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness