Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-14-2020, 07:01 PM   #16
pochopsp
Connoisseur
pochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheesepochopsp can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox M92 & Nova Pro
@ottischwenk I found a replacement screen for my Boox M92 on aliexpress for 27 Euros, do you think it is worth it or not ? If I replace the scree, will it work good ?
pochopsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 08:12 PM   #17
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I suggest you post that image in General discussions, or somewhere that gets more traffic than the Onyx sub-forum, and ask if people thing the screen is broken or the screen controller is broken.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2020, 08:28 PM   #18
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
I bought my nova pro on ebay for 200 euro incl shipping etc. That price is good but not especially unusual. You have to be patient. They come up at good prices, normally several at once. The nova pro 1 and note 1 will be cheaper now because the new version is out. Try looking on a international ebay search.

https://globalesearch.com/#!

Try onyx boox and likebook. I am not sure a 7.8 would work for you. 10" would be better, even in landscape. I think the Onyx software handles pdf file better than a likebook, but they cost more.

Last edited by Pajamaman; 06-14-2020 at 08:34 PM.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2020, 11:49 PM   #19
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochopsp View Post
@ottischwenk I found a replacement screen for my Boox M92 on aliexpress for 27 Euros, do you think it is worth it or not ? If I replace the scree, will it work good ?
I can't give you an answer because I haven't seen a break, but it should be seen.
If the controller has a defect, then a new screen is of no use.
But you could still try to look at the display cable and plug it in again. The error can also arise from something like that.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:43 AM   #20
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by pochopsp View Post
For each screen, it's necessary to adjust a voltage. This voltage depend of the reference, batch, … of the screen, even if the screen is fully compatible. I don't know how obtain the voltage value.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert