Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 10-03-2020, 04:29 AM   #316
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Halloleo - Calibre 5.0.1 or 5.1.0? The latter has a change with python zipimport that cause plugins to disappear. I think my getfilename disappeared too.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:44 AM   #317
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Ok, I'll test it on 5.1.0. I tested in Calibre 5.0.1. Nice change, BTW
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 04:50 AM   #318
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: iPad
@ownedbycats and @Terisa de morgan:

I downloaded the new calibre today: So it is 5.1.0.
halloleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 05:07 AM   #319
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Halloleo - Calibre 5.0.1 or 5.1.0? The latter has a change with python zipimport that cause plugins to disappear. I think my getfilename disappeared too.
No, the zipimport change isn't in 5.1.0. I haven't been able to work out what the change in 5.1.0 is that has broken these plugins. But, they seem to be fixed with the 5.1.1 beta.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2020, 12:54 PM   #320
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Sorry I misunderstood what I read in other threads about it.
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:15 PM   #321
vostro
Connoisseur
vostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead communityvostro has become a pillar of the MobileRead community

Device: Scribe,Elipsa,PWSE,FORMA,KOA2,KV,KA1, KAH2O, PW1-4, KA, AKT,
i noticed DeDRM plugin 6.8 is not working with calibre 5.1 (Obok DeDRM 6.7 disappeared in 5.1), any solution there?
vostro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2020, 05:16 PM   #322
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by vostro View Post
i noticed DeDRM plugin 6.8 is not working with calibre 5.1 (Obok DeDRM 6.7 disappeared in 5.1), any solution there?
Google Apprentice Alf and/or Apprentice Harper and wait until the Python 3 compatible version is released.

While you are waiting, read the following thread: FOR ALL THE OBLIGATORY "DEDRM ISN'T WORKING!!!" POSTS....

Last edited by DNSB; 10-04-2020 at 05:20 PM.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 02:55 PM   #323
Logarithmic
Logarithmic began at the beginning.

Device: IPad
Thanks for fixing this so fast man!
Logarithmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 02:14 AM   #324
halloleo
Groupie
halloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterhalloleo can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Back on trialing Calibre 5.

I just downloaded 5.5 and updated GetFileName to 0.1.0. I also checked that GetFileName's preference dialog works - and it still has the same column settings for Filename, FolderPath and FileDate I had setup in Calibre 4 .

Then I imported a book (a PDF) - but none of the three metadata fields are populated.

Is the GetFileName plugin meant to work with Calibre 5?
Old 11-15-2020, 02:20 AM   #325
compurandom
Guru
compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.compurandom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura h2o, kobo forma
I'm running 0.1 / 5.5, works for me. But I'm only saving the filename, nothing else.

Double check all your column names are right and are the correct type maybe?
Check error logs and debug logs?
compurandom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2020, 02:58 AM   #326
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by halloleo View Post
Back on trialing Calibre 5.

I just downloaded 5.5 and updated GetFileName to 0.1.0. I also checked that GetFileName's preference dialog works - and it still has the same column settings for Filename, FolderPath and FileDate I had setup in Calibre 4 .

Then I imported a book (a PDF) - but none of the three metadata fields are populated.

Is the GetFileName plugin meant to work with Calibre 5?
Have you tried to import an epub/mobi? It's theorically working with calibre 5.
Old 11-15-2020, 03:13 AM   #327
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

@halloleo, check the configuration. I've just tested with a PDF file and all the combinations I can think (including directory and with/without custom column for each part) and it's working for me. If it doesn't still work, I would need a log to try to check.
Old 11-15-2020, 04:38 PM   #328
halloleo
Groupie

Thanks for the responses. I will gather details.
Old 11-15-2020, 11:55 PM   #329
halloleo
Groupie

@Terisa de morgan, here the messages I get on stdout/err when running calibre-debug -g:

Code:
calibre 5.5  embedded-python: True is64bit: True
macOS-10.14.6-x86_64-i386-64bit Darwin ('64bit', '')
('Darwin', '18.7.0', 'Darwin Kernel Version 18.7.0: Mon Feb 10 21:08:45 PST 2020; root:xnu-4903.278.28~1/RELEASE_X86_64')
Python 3.8.5
OSX: ('10.14.6', ('', '', ''), 'x86_64')
Interface language: None
DEBUG:    0.0 GetFileName::__init__.py - loading translations
Successfully initialized third party plugins: Audit Log (1, 0, 15) && GetFileName (0, 1, 0) && View Manager (1, 5, 7)
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 72.0 x 72.0
physicalDpi: 109.00000163701577 x 109.00000163701577
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.02] Showing splash screen...
[1.16] splash screen shown
[1.16] Initializing db...
[1.19] db initialized
[1.19] Constructing main UI...
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
[2.29] main UI initialized...
[2.29] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
[2.66] splash screen hidden
[2.66] Started up in 2.66 seconds with 98 books
Then I add a PDF and get this:

Code:
Running file type plugin GetFileName failed with traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre/customize/ui.py", line 172, in _run_filetype_plugins
  File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.__init__", line 107, in run
    json.dump (dictio_aux, file)
  File "json/__init__.py", line 180, in dump
TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'
Prefs:  {'SchemaVersion': '0.3', 'configured': True, 'date_col': '#import_filedate', 'ext_col': '', 'nom_col': '#import_filename', 'opc_name': 'path', 'path_col': '#import_folderpath'}
Prefs:  {'SchemaVersion': '0.3', 'configured': True, 'date_col': '#import_filedate', 'ext_col': '', 'nom_col': '#import_filename', 'opc_name': 'path', 'path_col': '#import_folderpath'}
DEBUG:   50.6 Lineas:  [b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/28wxYjadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/28wxYjadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/28wxYjadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/JlCD8fadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/JlCD8fadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/JlCD8fadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/tdcjXYadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/tdcjXYadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/tdcjXYadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/teJHVWadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/teJHVWadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/teJHVWadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/CK0Dswadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/CK0Dswadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/CK0Dswadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/F_F73gadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/F_F73gadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/F_F73gadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf"}\n', b'{"PhoneView Manual.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/PhoneView Manual.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/5kCqfwadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/5kCqfwadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/5kCqfwadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gXVi4qadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gXVi4qadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gXVi4qadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/NOp8Dradd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/NOp8Dradd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/NOp8Dradd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/qP8j4xadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/qP8j4xadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/qP8j4xadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/U4LVtXadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/U4LVtXadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/U4LVtXadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/jkrCzGadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/jkrCzGadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/jkrCzGadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/x4CUdsadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/x4CUdsadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/x4CUdsadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/G8IcwUadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/G8IcwUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/G8IcwUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/N7twFUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/N7twFUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/N7twFUadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/fhaSEMadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/fhaSEMadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/fhaSEMadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/XQ_28Sadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/XQ_28Sadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/XQ_28Sadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/oqEbIUadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/oqEbIUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/oqEbIUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/rLsYbKadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/rLsYbKadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/rLsYbKadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/4cICd3add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/4cICd3add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/4cICd3add-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gR2oX3add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gR2oX3add-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/gR2oX3add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/brzMYUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/brzMYUadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_glfNnZ/brzMYUadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/7iGiykadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/7iGiykadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/7iGiykadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/KBrtjoadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-28-2020-02.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/KBrtjoadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_28.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/KBrtjoadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_28.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_29.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/L2OqzXadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_29.mobi"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_29.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/L2OqzXadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_29.epub"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-29-2020-09.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/L2OqzXadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-29-2020-09.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-30-2020-16.07.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/cwz78_add-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-30-2020-16.07.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_30.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/cwz78_add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_30.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_30.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_soEP6v/cwz78_add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_30.mobi"}\n', b'{"calibre.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/foldered/calibre documentation/calibre.pdf"}\n', b'{"calibre.epub": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/foldered/calibre documentation/calibre.epub"}\n', b'{"PhoneView Manual.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/PhoneView Manual.pdf"}\n', b'{"spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/spiegelhalter_visualizing.pdf"}\n', b'{"DEVONthink Manual.epub": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/foldered/DEVONthink Manual/DEVONthink Manual.epub"}\n', b'{"DEVONthink Manual.mobi": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/foldered/DEVONthink Manual/DEVONthink Manual.mobi"}\n', b'{"DEVONthink Manual.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/foldered/DEVONthink Manual/DEVONthink Manual.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_39.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_ZmDWd_/7zzfQzadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_39.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_39.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_ZmDWd_/7zzfQzadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_39.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-39-2020-17.09.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_ZmDWd_/7zzfQzadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-39-2020-17.09.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_40.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_KTebQu/pfdzWqadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_40.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_40.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_KTebQu/pfdzWqadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_40.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-40-2020-24.09.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.22.0_tmp_KTebQu/pfdzWqadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-40-2020-24.09.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_41.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/QOIDuDadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_41.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_41.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/QOIDuDadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_41.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/QOIDuDadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"ZEITmagazin-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/temp/ZEITmagazin-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"ZEIT-Schweiz-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/temp/ZEIT-Schweiz-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_41.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/zny5q7add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_41.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_41.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/zny5q7add-multiple/die_zeit_2020_41.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp_mRf6af/zny5q7add-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"ZEITmagazin-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/ZEITmagazin-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"ZEIT-Schweiz-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/ZEIT-Schweiz-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"Christ-Welt-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/temp/Christ-Welt-41-2020-01.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_42.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/i1PlWeadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_42.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_42.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/i1PlWeadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_42.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-42-2020-08.10.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/i1PlWeadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-42-2020-08.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_43.epub": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/L5WFfIadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_43.epub"}\n', b'{"die_zeit_2020_43.mobi": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/L5WFfIadd-multiple/die_zeit_2020_43.mobi"}\n', b'{"DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-43-2020-15.10.2020.pdf": "/var/folders/qm/m3ywg7hn7nq6yml5t0gcdjjc0000gn/C/calibre_4.23.0_tmp__lfxPa/L5WFfIadd-multiple/DIE-ZEIT-gesamt-43-2020-15.10.2020.pdf"}\n', b'{"volkswagen-polo.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/volkswagen-polo.pdf"}\n', b'{"Seven Languages in Seven Weeks.pdf": "/Users/toki/Dropbox/read/for-calibre/Seven Languages in Seven Weeks.pdf"}\n']
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "calibre/customize/ui.py", line 211, in run_plugins_on_postadd
  File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.__init__", line 192, in postadd
    dict_aux = json.loads (line.rstrip ('\n'))
TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'
Running file type plugin GetFileName failed with traceback:
Added Faces behind the figures 9241594640 eng to db in: 0.1
Added 1 books in 1.0 seconds
Looks like some data in the database are wrong for the new plugin, but I haven't changed anything from calibre 4.
Old 11-16-2020, 01:31 AM   #330
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Thank you, I'll check because it looks like remains of conversion to python 3

Tags
calibredb, calibredb metadata import, plugin