Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 02-13-2015, 02:27 PM   #1
fantasword
fantasword began at the beginning.

Device: boox m96
If Pocket can be used on Pocketbook, that will be great!

Just bought a Pocketbook 840, it's a great device! I downgraded to 4.4, there are lots of third party apps, but another one I want to have is Pocket, is it possibly that have this app running on Pocketbook?
fantasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2015, 06:49 AM   #2
hakim
Connoisseur
hakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmoshakim has become one with the cosmos

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 840, Sony PRS-505
No, it's not possible.
hakim is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-20-2015, 01:27 PM   #3
Dimitko
Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Dimitko can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Pocketbook 626 Touch Lux 2
I don't see the guys from pocket rushing to conquer the e-book market, given it's overwhelming web-browsing usage and experience However they have provided a (rest) api for integration with 3rd party apps - http://getpocket.com/developer/ .
What do you mean by using pocket on your reader?
- If it is the ability of the browser to save to/open from pocket, it's most probably not posibe. At least I haven't heard of any plug-in infrastructure for browser add-ons.
If you'd like a separate application for managing your bookmarks - this probably can be done using this api It would however help, if you hаve a dev friend who ows you a big favour, to code it for you
Dimitko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2015, 04:33 AM   #4
anonymust
Book Reader
anonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavensanonymust is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Pocketbook *** (Touch HD 3)
I wish for this also!

Currently I'm trying to figure out how to properly get the items saved in my Pocket account to sync to my Pocketbook 626.

I did something which Calibre allows me to login and get my Pocket bookmarks, but it sucks at formating it properly.. and Images are not saved along with the

But Im just a beginner, still need to understand how all these things work.

I was thinking of a work around which would have my Pocket links saved to my Dropbox, then DropBox I'd have the items synced to my e-reader.
anonymust is offline   Reply With Quote