Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Non-English Discussions > Forum Français > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 03-24-2021, 12:42 PM   #1
14Crusader
14Crusader began at the beginning.

Device: kobo mini
Kobo mini - problems with setup

I have just bought a 2nd hand kobo mini and am having problems with setup. In either wifi or computer setup I get to the download update and, when it comes to installing said update, it says connection lost with internet, even though I am still connected. I have found out which update should be installed but, before I do that manually with risk of really screwing things up, I wonder if anyone else has had a similar problem and how they resolved. The kobo help desk were friendly but not a lot of help.
14Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2021, 05:47 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You've posted in the French forum, although your post is in English.

You may wish to get an Active Moderator to move your post (and delete my post while she's at it) and see if she will put your thread into an area of Mobileread where it will have a better chance of getting a reply.

To Report your post (for moving), simply locate the 3 clickable buttons on the bottom left of your post. Click on the right button ('Report Post') and ask for some assistance.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobo mini, setup problems