Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 02-16-2016, 07:32 PM   #16
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
All I know is that he encrypted them. It seems like a pretty silly thing to do.
I haven't researched his posts, and using Google Translate to do so isn't my idea of fun anyway.

The fact that he will PM you the password, means the password serves no purpose but to impede people who aren't interested in making an account there to use his software. (We @ the Kindle Developer's Corner know most of our readers/users don't ever make an account here. And people steal our work too -- I'm looking at you, Duokan!)

I am not sure how that is supposed to stop hackers. Nor, why that is anyone's responsibility save that of the fools who download random binaries which are NOT from the original author).
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, android 4, coolreader, onyx boox i86