Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-09-2011, 02:50 PM   #31
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
nobody want to help!!
Too late, sold out.

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 03:20 PM   #32
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN View Post
That kind of solves my dilema.
did not solve mine ! managed to get one

Last edited by PF4Mobile; 09-09-2011 at 03:31 PM.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2011, 03:49 PM   #33
garyhgaryh
Zealot
garyhgaryh began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Man, I was on the fence too since I bought quite a few touchpads, but I love my PE so much I got one for parts. Told me coworker about it and realize it was sold out! Glad I got in on one.

I would really like to get my hands on the EE!
Gary
garyhgaryh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #34
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
I'm too late (which is probably a good thing!).

Sorry Vicinc. Maybe you can talk someone into selling you one of their spares.

Garyh, keep an eye on ebay. I think you would enjoy having an EE!

I hope any new people find their way here!!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #35
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
I still hope one developer may got a cheap one this time and we could get proper recovery?
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2011, 07:41 PM   #36
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
I hope any new people find their way here!!
Mine should be here next week so I'm reading along with interest. Also glanced over the User's Guide and have watched a few youtubes to familiarize myself with the interface.

I'm assuming transferring my Calibre library won't be as easy as with my Nook? The one youtube that covered that made it look a lot more complicated.
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #37
ilovegadgets
Connoisseur
ilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic somethingilovegadgets has a certain pleonastic something

Device: Kindles, iPad,Note 8, Note 3, iPhone 5,Sony 350& T1, Entourage PE & EE
Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post

I'm assuming transferring my Calibre library won't be as easy as with my Nook? The one youtube that covered that made it look a lot more complicated.
I copied my whole Calibre folder to a micro sd card and then inserted it into my PE. I was very very easy. : )
ilovegadgets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2011, 10:55 PM   #38
apocalypsegrrl
Wannabe Bond Girl
apocalypsegrrl began at the beginning.

Device: enTourage PocketEdge
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody_in_MN View Post
That kind of solves my dilema.
Same here. I do feel a lil sad at missing that price though...
apocalypsegrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:26 AM   #39
Gremalkin
Gremalkin began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket eDGe
OK - Since woot sold out does that mean:

1 - no more PE listings on woot (do I hear 59.99?)
2 - that if a get a defective unit in my order, I have no chance of getting a replacement?
Gremalkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #40
glorfybe
glorfybe began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by vicinc View Post
who is getting one for me. to replace my borked one and I will paypal you the money?
I am in UK .
Hi vicinc,

I was lucky enough to get mine off ebay at a good price, keep an eye out.

There are some on the now for around £120 from the USA - I know it's expensive, but it's still cheap if you know what I mean - and at least it is for charity!

Last edited by glorfybe; 09-10-2011 at 10:02 AM.
glorfybe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:27 PM   #41
Gerrye
Zealot
Gerrye began at the beginning.

Device: 1 EE,3 PEs,HP Pro Slate12.2,&Kindle Paperwhite,GalaxyTabPro12.2,Note 4
Just bought #3, now 2 blacks and a red...
Gerrye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:43 PM   #42
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrye View Post
Just bought #3, now 2 blacks and a red...
Wow, you can play checkers!

kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 12:55 PM   #43
vicinc
Guru
vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.vicinc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Pocket Edgex2(1unborked), Alex, Nook B&W, Nook Color, Nook STR
i have a red one for my daughter and I borked my wiffies black.
so I have earache for this every day when they fight over!
so either get a upgrade that works from under android/adb interface or got a new one and use the borked one for spares.
I could afford the USD80+shipping to uk, but not another one at £120. she will kill me if I spend that.
vicinc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 01:27 PM   #44
Gerrye
Zealot

Smile Calibre and the PE

Calibre should not present a problem, it recognizes the PE, and the EE I would assume and transferring should be just a matter of click and send to device. You will have to send the books in groups to the internal memory, and then transfer them to the SD memory manually, as Calibre cannot find the SD memory card, but neither can Windows.... If anyone has come up with a solution to the directory for the SD card issue, please let me know...

Enjoy your PE

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianNC View Post
Mine should be here next week so I'm reading along with interest. Also glanced over the User's Guide and have watched a few youtubes to familiarize myself with the interface.

Old 09-10-2011, 01:30 PM   #45
Gerrye
Zealot

Only 29 more and I'll have a complete set....

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Wow, you can play checkers!