Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 09-03-2004, 01:03 PM   #1
dreamriver
Enthusiast
dreamriver began at the beginning.

Device: T5
Arrow President Bush's Acceptance Speech 9/2/2004

Here is the iSilo file on President Bush's Acceptance Speech.

Can anyone tell me how I can get a TV Listing for free and converted to iSilo?

Thanks,
Nick

dreamriverdesign@hotmail.com
Attached Files
File Type: pdb RepublicanBushAcceptanceSpeech.pdb (14.7 KB, 508 views)
Old 09-03-2004, 03:36 PM   #2
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
Thanks for the attachment. The title scared me for a second. "Acceptance? The election's not for another couple months!" And then I remembered the convention.

I moved this thread into the iSilo forum, where it is more appropriate.
Old 09-03-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
hacker
Technology Mercenary
hacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with othershacker plays well with others

Device: Direct Neural Implant
Doesn't it belong in the "Humor" section as well? <grin>
Old 09-04-2004, 01:33 AM   #4
ignatz
mechanoholic
ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ignatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR/iPhone 4S/EVO 4G
don't get me started
Old 09-05-2004, 03:19 PM   #5
Zire
Fanatic
Zire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshesZire can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Zire 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamriver
Here is the iSilo file on President Bush's Acceptance Speech.

Can anyone tell me how I can get a TV Listing for free and converted to iSilo?

Thanks,
Nick

dreamriverdesign@hotmail.com
Regarding free tv listings try this thread https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1115 . There is also a program called whatson that used to work for me. It is based on XMLTV just do a search for whatson and see if you can make the new version work.