Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > iSilo/X

Notices

Old 06-25-2004, 03:30 AM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iSilo/X V4.05 Final is out

After a long beta-testing period, DC & Co released the new iSilo/X V4.05 today. The biggest change since V4.01 is a completely reworked document list view with hierarchical multiple-category support. You can find out about all changes here and here.

Download iSilo V4.05 from here and iSiloX V4.05 from here.
Old 06-27-2004, 05:36 AM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Ok, is it just me or is the new document list/category support slowing things down? At least on my old OS4 device, the constant refreshing and reloading from memory stick is quite annoying. I will probably downgrade to 4.01 until a new version will "fix" this situation.
Old 06-28-2004, 12:05 AM   #3
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I have been loading and using all the beta's and RC's on my ipaq, and have been very happy with the new features and speed on that machine (200 MHz + SD card).

Now the release was finalized, I thought I'd load it onto my Clie (33 MHz + memory stick) too.... holy slowdowns, Batman! I see what you mean, Alexander; with refreshing turned on, it's almost unusable. I think I'll do the same, as I'm already used to categorising docs the old way on the Clie anyway.

Craig.
Old 07-01-2004, 08:33 AM   #4
stobs
Connoisseur
stobs is on a distinguished road

Device: nook
I've just tried out the new version and have been downgraded right now, it is really slow on my device "PEG-T 675 C, 66MHz".

what I mostly do is read the new scooped files in the category "unfiled" and every time I close a document I have to wait for the sync mechanism! Really annoying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander
Ok, is it just me or is the new document list/category support slowing things down? At least on my old OS4 device, the constant refreshing and reloading from memory stick is quite annoying. I will probably downgrade to 4.01 until a new version will "fix" this situation.