Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-16-2018, 10:33 PM   #1
bean
Enthusiast
bean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of lightbean is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Kobo Aura One frozen

My Aura One is stuck on the "Sleeping" screen. If I hold the button for a bit then press it again the blue (turquoise?) light comes on. Then nothing happens. I can repeat this cycle. Plugging it into a computer also switches on the blue light. I do not think the battery is depleted, I charged less than a wek ago.
bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2018, 11:45 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Why not just leave it charging overnight regardless of whether you think it's charged or not

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert