Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 08-02-2020, 09:25 AM   #1
rfog
Guru
rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rfog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots of eInk devices and iOS stuff
Disable hyphenation in Neo Reader 3

I'm very happy with my Nova 2 reading PDF, but reading ePub there is a very annoying issue with hyphenation: it does it wrong in Spanish books. Very wrong. Is there any way to disable it (does not matter if I need to edit some files)?

(Please, don't recommend me another reader software, I know enough, I want to disable hyphenation -or put it in Spanish- in Neo Reader 3).
rfog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2020, 09:29 AM   #2
rowe
Connoisseur
rowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of lightrowe is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Hisense A5, Nova 2, Max 3, Dasung HD-F
Unfortunately the lack of some basic options in NeoReader is the reason so many people install a replacement.
rowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert