Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-24-2020, 05:16 AM   #1
CliffeActual
CliffeActual began at the beginning.

Device: Android Kindle Reader
Smile Hello from Wales

Hi everyone - I read a LOT, mainly on my Android tablet with the Kindle reader app, though I also have an actual Kindle (and a couple of laptops) so I can have around four books going at the same time if necessary.
My wife and grandson are part of the same family library. I belong to Kindle Unlimited (and sometimes I even buy books!) so part of my life is Amazon-linked; but I also belong to a couple of author reader support-groups so I get free books too. I have a blog page where I review some books (as a way to slow down my consumption a bit) but that tends to get neglected when I read a good series. I use Calibre to keep my epub and mobi files in line, though I am only a basic user. Through disk crashes, backups and general mismanagement I seem to have a very disorganised library, so I'm hoping this forum will help me get that straightened out.
CliffeActual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2020, 11:45 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote