Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 06-15-2006, 11:58 AM   #1
Gavin
Gavin began at the beginning.

Device: TungstenE
eReader.com & Linux

With the iLiad arriving now, I wonder if eReader.com will consider offering a linux version of their reader? Given that my Nokia770 is en route, I'd really like to see this happening.

Gav
Gavin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2006, 04:12 AM   #2
simond
Fanatic
simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simond ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin
With the iLiad arriving now, I wonder if eReader.com will consider offering a linux version of their reader? Given that my Nokia770 is en route, I'd really like to see this happening.
The problem is that eReader don't even seem interested in doing a Symbian 3rd edition version of their reader (well, they said "Unfortunately, there are no current plans on supporting your device." which could mean they're doing it but haven't told support at all, which I'm hoping for!)
simond is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert