Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
dydaevskiy
dydaevskiy began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Site content Calibre after downloading the book returns to the first page

Good afternoon.
Please note that in English, I do not selenium, on the use google translator.)
Faced with the problem of content server Calibre.

When you open the site in Safari on the iPad, If you go to the "All books" for those to go to a page (for example) 151 to 175 of 1487. Then select any book and click "Get". When you return to the page from which I downloaded, the site takes me back to the very first page.
Is there a way to do so that when you return to the downloaded book, I stayed on the same page (151 to 175 of 1487) that was not the first?
dydaevskiy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Seems to be something peculiar to Safari, at least it doesn't happen for me with firefox. Try using another browser on your iPad (I dont know if Apple allows alternate browsers on their devices, however).
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert