Notices

Old 11-23-2021, 08:36 PM   #1
agugu
Enthusiast
agugu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Unhappy Some problems with manga/comic

Hi guys,
here are some problems I cant figure out how to fix.Would anyone help??

1.There's no function :Zoom in/out while i use two-fingers spread and pinch(comics in zip file,epub,mobi or pdf).How should I set the configuration???
Panel Zoom is no a good idea,'cause some comic panel can't be recogined by Roreader.

2.Contrast adjust works great in zip or pics file,but non-functioning in Epub or Mobi comic
agugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2021, 04:34 AM   #2
mergen3107
Wizard
mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mergen3107 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
1) Turn off Panel zoom, then long press the page. There you can pinch and zoom
2) EPUB/MOBI manga format is worse than CBZ. The former is processed by CRengine, the latter by muPDF, which is much faster for manga. They have different targets for contrast as well: CRengine changes contrast of text only, muPDF changes contrast of the rendering overall.
mergen3107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2021, 07:59 AM   #3
agugu
Enthusiast
agugu began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Sage
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergen3107 View Post
1) Turn off Panel zoom, then long press the page. There you can pinch and zoom
2) EPUB/MOBI manga format is worse than CBZ. The former is processed by CRengine, the latter by muPDF, which is much faster for manga. They have different targets for contrast as well: CRengine changes contrast of text only, muPDF changes contrast of the rendering overall.
Thanks a lot.
Now i'm gonna convert all my comics into CBZ.What you taught me is useful.
All problems are solved
agugu is offline   Reply With Quote