Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 12-12-2019, 05:59 AM   #31
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuneraider View Post
Do you think there's a bug that's holding the Shine 3 back? I noticed on the bottom of the My Tolino page they've updated everything to 13.2.0 except it and the original Shine. Haven't read any on the Vision since updating, I was hoping they'd let the last font used be the default but not yet.
I just got back from looking at the update site. I thought it was weird that the Shine 3 was the only one left out (well, besides the original Shines (1.0 and "1.5"), which has been left out for a long time now). The 13.2.0 for the Page 2, Epos 2 and Vision 5 is definitely "laggy" on my Shine 3, so there must be something they need to tweak yet. You would think that, since the Shine 3 is so closely related to the Page 2 that this would have one of the first to get the new firmware. At any rate, I'm going to upgrade an original Tolino Page and see how well it works on this new firmware. (Might start another thread to announce the 13.2.0 release.)

EDIT: Just noticed that the Epos (original one) and Vision 1 are now grouped together with the original Page, the other Visions, and the Shine 2 HD. I wonder if the Shine 3 will be grouped with the new Tolinos when it's ready? EDIT 3: It looks it will be. When you hover on the Epos 2, Page 2, Vision 5 download button, it shows the following at the bottom...

https://download.pageplace.de/ereade...3v5/update.zip

ereader/13.2.0/e2p2s3v5/ (missing section)

e2 - Epos 2, p2 - Page 2, s3 - Shine 3 and v5 - Vision 5

The other list...

https://download.pageplace.de/ereade...234/update.zip

ereader/13.2.0/e1p1s2v1234/ (missing section)

e1 - Epos, p1 - Page, s2 - Shine 2 and v1234 - Visions 1-4

(Sorry for being obvious above. It looks Mobileread shortens the URL so you'll have to hover it to see what's missing. I've copied the missing section now.)

EDIT 2: Page 13.2.0 upgrade went well. No lag when turning pages. So far no issues at all. But, obviously, I haven't tested it much.

Last edited by rcentros; 12-12-2019 at 06:35 AM.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote