Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 01-08-2024, 04:27 PM   #16
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
I think so....is there something special that I am not aware of ???
Yes, the tolino browser is broken. Download the apk on a computer or sane phone/tablet and then copy it to your tolino.

The legacy firefox/fennec app is the last hope to get a "modern" browser in such old device. No other browser will work, specially not the ones that are just a shell on top of system webview (such as einkbro), since webview is also EOL on Kitkat.
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2024, 04:24 AM   #17
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
No, I do not start a launcher,
Without a launcher, you have no choice but to stay in the Tolino interface - there is hardly any way to get away from it
Quote:
As I am on the tolino itself, I am not using the tolino app...
You are in a Tolino app modified by Kobo for Tolino devices.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 01-09-2024 at 04:30 AM.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 12:27 PM   #18
DeeDee
DeeDee began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino 4 vision
Thank you!
Can you please let me know which APK I should download and how do I transfer that tp the tolino???
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2024, 12:28 PM   #19
DeeDee
DeeDee began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino 4 vision
Thank you!
So what launcher should I be using?
DeeDee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2024, 04:34 AM   #20
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
So what launcher should I be using?
SimpleInkLauncher
Old 02-22-2024, 01:10 PM   #21
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
SimpleInkLauncher
Would that work on a Mars T80D with Android 8 (since new)?
Would it help any Android apps currently broken?
Can it be "undone"?
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2024, 03:18 AM   #22
ottischwenk
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Would that work on a Mars T80D with Android 8 (since new)?
Yes
Quote:
Would it help any Android apps currently broken?
I donot know
Quote:
Can it be "undone"?
Of course - change the start app.