Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-13-2014, 01:16 PM   #1
Arth
Arth began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Kobo Applications

Hi everybody !
My name is Arthur, I'm 23. I'm french student in software developpement (so sorry for my poor english )

I have a Kobo Glo since few month and I want to go further. I have good knowledge in some computer languages and I read on this forum that is possible to compile code to execute it on my Kobo device. So, my first idea was to code simple games (like 2048) but I don't know exactly how to proced : Is there some minupulations to do on my Kobo before ? Which language can I use and what is the software I need to compile it for my Kobo ?
I have a lot of questions and I'm very enthusiastic ! So, if some of you have better ideas of pieces of code to put on Kobo devices, I will really glad to try to do it !

Thanks in advance !
Arth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 07:31 PM   #2
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
There is a forum for this: Kobo Developer's Corner
murg is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
application, code, compilation, developement