Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-12-2010, 07:55 PM   #16
mlewis78
Guru
mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mlewis78 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2 (7"); HDX 8.9"; Ipad2
I just bought an M-Edge Go Jacket (made for old Sony pocket (300) reader) for my Cybook Opus.

It's a little big, especially at the top corners, so I'm going to buy some velcro to hold the Opus in it. Ever since I saw this thread, I thought about buying one of these, but I wasn't sure if it would fit (and it doesn't really). Most of the M-Edge Sony 300 covers are on sale, and I got this for $16, no tax or shipping cost (US).

I like to read with a cover on and I never had one for the Cybook Opus. The slip cover that comes with it is fine for protection, but it's not a cover or jacket.
mlewis78 is offline   Reply With Quote