Notices

Old 10-30-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
KindleKid
Zealot
KindleKid began at the beginning.

Device: iPad 2
iPod Touch For Sale or Trade

Hey,

I have a perfectly new 8 gig iPod Touch. I've had it for I'd say about 4 months tops. I got it when the price was $299.99. I believe it is now $229.99. So I'm looking for the range of $200.00. But this is negotiable. The item is in fine condition. If you don't know much about the specs, then have a look at the site:

http://www.apple.com/ipodtouch/

It's a great little gadget and great for the right owner. Right now I'm really more in the market for a serious ebook reader like a Sony. There's a post in the "Which One Should I Buy?" forum where it talk about why I'm getting rid of this iPod Touch. Suffice it to say, it's not because there's anything wrong with the device, I just have no use for it as I don't have music or movies on the go. I don't even like head phones. I don't own a digi camera so I don't have a picture, but it's still with the box. PM me if interested! If not then it's going up on ebay, which I'd prefer not to do.

Last edited by KindleKid; 10-30-2008 at 06:17 PM.
KindleKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 08:26 PM   #2
Seabound
Steerage Class
Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Seabound ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Won't fit here anymore, see sig for a list of liseuses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KindleKid View Post
It's a great little gadget and great for the right owner. Right now I'm really more in the market for a serious ebook reader like a Sony. There's a post in the "Which One Should I Buy?" forum where it talk about why I'm getting rid of this iPod Touch. Suffice it to say, it's not because there's anything wrong with the device, I just have no use for it as I don't have music or movies on the go. I don't even like head phones. I don't own a digi camera so I don't have a picture, but it's still with the box. PM me if interested! If not then it's going up on ebay, which I'd prefer not to do.
Are you sure you're a kid? Sorry, just a little friendly teasing there, I couldn't help myself. Good luck with finding your kindred reader. I have a Sony PSR-505 myself and I love it!
Seabound is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-30-2008, 08:48 PM   #3
KindleKid
Zealot

haha appreciate the sentiment. And, no I'm not quite a kid. But the alliteration demanded that I use "Kid."
Old 11-22-2008, 01:02 AM   #4
HaggisMacJedi
Zealot
HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HaggisMacJedi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kindle 4, iPhone 4
Is it sold yet?
HaggisMacJedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
ericjohnson1981
ericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litterericjohnson1981 doesn't litter

Device: free
You say it's negotiable. What's the lowest price that you would accept selling it for?
ericjohnson1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-10-2009, 12:04 AM   #6
Rules.r
Rules.r began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700?
Is this thread closed with a completed sale or still open and available?
Rules.r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rules.r View Post
Is this thread closed with a completed sale or still open and available?
His last post was on 12/06/08.

You would do well to PM him, as he doesn't seem to frequent MobileRead.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #8
KindleKid
Zealot

sorry for the late reply with this thread. The iTouch has been sold. Thanks everyone. I promise not to be tardy with future sales.