Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 11-09-2012, 04:45 AM   #1
Kishor Pawar
Kishor Pawar began at the beginning.

Device: none
Table in mobi (Kindle Fire)

I am using Calibre ver 0.9.5 to convert ePUB to Mobi and it is amazing.

There is some issues:

1. I have taken TOC in table (2 column) in ePUB. This table is displaying properly in 'Kindle (Kindle Previewer)' but it is not showing properly in 'Kindle Fire (Kindle Previewer)'. Can you help me in this?

2. There are many lists (ordered, unordered and nested) in my book. in Epub it is absolutely fine but when I am converting it in Mobi using Calibre, those lists are displaying as plain text in 'Kindle (Kindle Previewer)' but it is OK in 'Kindle Fire (Kindle Previewer)'. Can you help me in this?
Kishor Pawar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 06:49 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Moved-
This appears to be a user conversion question. Please read the sticky at the top of the forum. )
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert