Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-23-2008, 08:59 AM   #1
lowndes
lowndes began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Hoping this post will stop the nag feature of this forum

Hi All,
I look forward to using this forum, but until I find out how useful it is, I need to get rid of the following message that follows me everywhere I go:

Hello lowndes,
Our records indicate that you have never posted to our site before! Why not make your first post today by saying hello to our community in our Introductions forum.

Why not start with your first post today and become an active part of MobileRead Forums now!
lowndes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 09:55 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Did posting make the nag go away?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 01:25 PM   #3
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
if only a simple post would make my "nag" go away
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 03:38 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi lowndes and welcome to the Forum.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 04:34 PM   #5
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
Oh man! I do hope your s.o. doesn't patrol these forums or you're in for some BIG trouble. j/k lol, pretty funny though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
if only a simple post would make my "nag" go away
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:04 PM   #6
mazzeltjes
Addict
mazzeltjes doesn't littermazzeltjes doesn't litter

Device: sony 505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azayzel View Post
Oh man! I do hope your s.o. doesn't patrol these forums or you're in for some BIG trouble. j/k lol, pretty funny though!
what's a s.o ?
mazzeltjes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:30 PM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
s.o. = significant other
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 05:43 PM   #8
mazzeltjes
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
s.o. = significant other
aaaayhhhhhhhh
I'm lucky then
mine don't read english
and doesn't understand a computer
ignorance is bliss
Old 02-29-2008, 12:00 PM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
My wife understands English and know how to use a computer and any help she needs she asks me. I like her to know what she's doing. Than again, I don't have anything to hide from her.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:55 PM   #10
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Hiya! When I finally posted a "this is me" post, yes, the nagging went away.

@mazzeltjes: I love your smileys! Ooo, there ARE some cool ones in here, aren't there?!

badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 02:01 PM   #11
mazzeltjes
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Hiya! When I finally posted a "this is me" post, yes, the nagging went away.

@mazzeltjes: I love your smileys! Ooo, there ARE some cool ones in here, aren't there?!