Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-22-2015, 09:50 AM   #1
Jack Dancer
Jack Dancer began at the beginning.

Device: none
Detour Paris E-Book Free Download

Detour Paris is the first of three books in the Detour Paris series - “Smokin Hot” says one reviewer, “Holy Hot” says another.

Detour Paris carries a 4.5 star rating on Amazon and I promise that you’ll enjoy reading this “humorous thriller” as another reviewer calls it.

Guaranteed or I’ll double your money back!

It’s a humorous romantic thriller written by a man (Me!) and like one reviewer said, “Some days a romance book written from a man’s perspective is all you need to get your heart racing.”

While another said, “Written in the male point of view, but readable for everyone.”

Just keep in mind that this read is an “adults-only.”

Download link: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...=1&*entries*=0
Jack Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fiction, free, humorous fiction, romance, thriller