Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Interead COOL-ER

Notices

Old 03-08-2010, 04:12 AM   #1
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
Covers

I was checking around Amazon for covers for my Cool-er.

I found the general generic silicon ones, but was more wanting something that would protect the screen.

I did find some pretty covers by e-volve.

http://www.amazon.com/E-volve-revers.../dp/B002ZHAZ74

I have been very bad about throwing my Cool-er in my bag without a cover, but have not damaged the screen... yet. I really ought to get a cover.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:36 AM   #2
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
Those designs are quite nice.
My girlfriend bought a cheap neoprene laptop cover to use the material for something similar for my reader. We're still debating if she should put anything else inside it to protect the screen further. I must convince her to get on with it
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2010, 09:38 AM   #3
Cyberman tM
Evangelist
Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cyberman tM ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Inkbook Prime; Icarus Illumina;ImcoV6l;EB600;Kobo
They're soft, aren't they?
Although not as nice to look at, I'm using a DVD casing (I removed the disc holding area of course).
Since the material isn't soft, it offers quite some protection for the screen, so I can put it into my jacket, right next to my keys
Cyberman tM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 08:03 AM   #4
codeMonkey
Zealot
codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.codeMonkey is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Cool-ER (running pocketbook firmware), Nokia N800, Nokia N900
That's a good idea! Thinking about it at first the reader seemed too big for it, but sizing it up, they do seem to fit... Now just to find the perfect dvd case...

How did you remove the disc holding area? I've been considering finding one of those dual-dvd cases that has an insert and just removing that..
codeMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 06:25 PM   #5
KimnCocoa
KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.KimnCocoa can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle Keyboard & 2 Coolers
Just as an FYI... the Coolers fit perfectly into Nook covers! :-) I bought one at B & N a while back. Didn't get the one I "Really" wanted since it was $129. heh. But got one almost as cute!
KimnCocoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-26-2010, 02:04 PM   #6
dazcox
Enthusiast
dazcox began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 300
Since I exchanged my reader for a Sony I have a Tuff-Luv leather case for the cooler up for sale - only want £10 ono UK post free PM me if interested - mint condition as on amazon
dazcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 06:55 AM   #7
andygates
andygates began at the beginning.

Device: Cool-er
Ooh, what colour?
andygates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
dazcox
Enthusiast
dazcox began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS 300
The cover is black, flip style (over top) and doubles as a desk stand.

Front is hard to protect the screen
dazcox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please sell your cover in the "Flea Market" forum, not here.

Thanks.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:51 AM   #10
rgeorg
Guru
rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rgeorg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3/3G(2x), Glo HD, Amazon Voyage
Just received a new Tuf-Luv lilac cover for my (rebranded) Cool-ER. My device seems to be about 5 mm higher, so it's not a perfect fit - but all the buttons are accessible and I love the cover and color!
rgeorg is offline   Reply With Quote