Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-01-2018, 04:00 PM   #271
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: 8" Win10 Tablet w/Calibre64
Version 1.0.126 New GUI Tool: Identifier Type Removal

Version 1.0.126 -2018-07-01 New GUI Tool: Identifier Type Removal for Selected Types and Selected Books.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	js_remove_identifier_types_tool.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	978.1 KB
ID:	164797  
DaltonST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2018, 09:49 AM   #272
DaltonST
Deviser
DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!DaltonST rocks like Gibraltar!

Version 1.0.127 - Technical improvements and other changes

Version 1.0.127 -2018-07-03 Technical improvements and other changes.

DaltonST
Advert
Old 07-05-2018, 10:38 AM   #273
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.128 Copy Virtual Library from Source Library to Target Library

Version 1.0.128 -2018-07-05 New GUI Tool: Copy Virtual Library from Source Library to Target Library.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_copy_virtual_libraries_to_target_library.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	827.1 KB
ID:	164888  
Old 07-07-2018, 12:38 PM   #274
Shasta_d
Shasta_d began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch
Error that wasn't really an error....

Nevermind. I fiddled with things and the message is now gone. Still not sure how to make it sort two ways but the colors are fabulous!

Just installed most recent version of Calibre and updated plugin but I am getting this erron on Launch of Calibr every time:
calibre, version 3.27.1
JS+ GUI Tool: Tweak job_spy_default_output_format: Error in the Tweak 'job_spy_default_output_format' in Your Preferences > Tweaks > Plugin Tweaks.<br><br><b>Activated in JS but Tweak is missing.</b><br><br>You should recustomize Job Spy Tweaks and Preferences > Behavior for this GUI Tool before proceeding.

Or I could ready the message fully ... i haven't ever customized it well not knowingly as I couldn't figure out how to get it to do what I wanted and I haven't had time been able to find a dumbed down enough explanation so I just keep putting if off. Maybe now I'll have to or remove it. I got it so I could figure out how to sort multiple columns at the same time. like the most recent date and by author but for the life of me i don't know how to make it work that way.

Last edited by Shasta_d; 07-07-2018 at 01:08 PM. Reason: I failed rtfm 101?
Shasta_d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #275
DaltonST
Deviser

See post #16, above: Version 1.0.124 - Miscellaneous enhancements.

Look at the attached picture of how it works, and what to do.

Your version of JS did not have those messages that explain exactly what to do.

Sorry about that.

Be sure to upgrade JS to the very latest version as soon as it becomes available.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_tweaks_per_library_startup_messages_for_erroneous_customization_status.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	164924  

Last edited by DaltonST; 07-07-2018 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Added
Advert
Old 07-10-2018, 01:31 PM   #276
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.130 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons

Version 1.0.130 -2018-07-10 Technical changes to Custom User Category Tag Browser Icons.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #277
Rellwood
Library Breeder
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (2), PW2 (1), PW3 (4)
Hey there @DaltonST,

Any chance you can add side scroll bars on the drop down list for compressing libraries?

I have a lot of them that and need to be removed from the list, but I can't get to the bottom of it. Cuts off and I am unable to select yes or no.

Or at least let the arrows (at the top when you hover) work to move or compress the dropdown.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:29 PM   #278
DaltonST
Deviser

Good idea.
Old Today, 09:51 AM   #279
DaltonST
Deviser

Version 1.0.131 Technical changes to Vacuum/Compress All Known metadata.db files

Version 1.0.131 -2018-07-15 Technical changes to Vacuum/Compress All Known metadata.db files.

See the attached.

DaltonST
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	js_vacuum_compress_all_known_libraries.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	165055  

Tags
colors, toolbag, toolbox, tools