Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-06-2010, 04:00 PM   #1
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
Reinstalling after new harddrive

I recently replaced my harddrive and had to reinstall Windows XP ,Adobe DE and Sony Library.
I made a backup of my Adobe DE ebooks and Sony Library Ebooks before replacing the harddrive.
When I reauthorised Adobe DE it was able to restore my ebooks and everything was fine.
When I reauthorised Sony Library it stated that the ebooks were not authorised to view on this computer. Anyone know how to get the Sony library to view those ebooks again or do I have to delete them all and redownload them from the Sony store.
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #2
Robert Minneman
Connoisseur
Robert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a TexanRobert Minneman might easily be mistaken for a Texan

Device: Sony PRS-505
My previously purchased books from the Sony site were available to redownload when I had a similar situation a few months back.
Robert Minneman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2010, 12:26 PM   #3
Zipr
Zealot
Zipr began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS505
You will have to go into the reader store and re-authorize your computer.
Zipr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:39 AM   #4
tech_au
Oz Bookworm
tech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura abouttech_au has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS 505,PRS 650
It must be when you reinstall XP and Sony library on your computer you become a different computer to the Sony software but not the Adobe software.
I guess it was a good idea to only download Sony ebooks with the Sony software and everything else from other ebook stores with Adobe DE.
Typical stupid Sony library software
tech_au is offline   Reply With Quote