Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 10-03-2017, 02:44 PM   #1
scarlettruin
Connoisseur
scarlettruin began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung 10 Inch Tablet 2016 & Samsung S10+
Help - Front cover images not showing on CC

I've been using calibre and CC for a few years now. I broke my tablet on Sunday, so I've got a new one and synced it all. Anyway, 70% of the images for the front covers just aren't showing on CC on my tablet, and I have no idea why or what to do to fix it. Any ideas please?

Thank you!!
scarlettruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:25 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
They show in the Library Details or Info panel?
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2017, 03:41 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarlettruin View Post
I've been using calibre and CC for a few years now. I broke my tablet on Sunday, so I've got a new one and synced it all. Anyway, 70% of the images for the front covers just aren't showing on CC on my tablet, and I have no idea why or what to do to fix it. Any ideas please?

Thank you!!
Aren't showing up where? On which device? In CC or some other app? What do you mean by "synced it all" -- what exactly did you do?
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote