Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #16
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Me like, but me not want to pay that price. Me wait until me get price I want to pay,
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:35 PM   #17
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Just ordered a 350. We'll see how it goes. I expect an order cancellation.
ardeegee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #18
CandyDane
Enthusiast
CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad 4
I ordered a 650. We'll see.
CandyDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #19
envy
Brown Eyed Girl
envy doesn't litterenvy doesn't litter

Device: Sony Prs 600, Nook, Sony prs 350
this is awesome. I didn't even realize that they were doing discounts on the readers until just now.

The funny thing is I returned my 650 for the pink 350 bundle at the Sonystyle store today, and they never said a word to me.

So after I saw this thread, I went to look at my reciept and sure enough they gave me the $30 off plus my 10% student discount.

It feels good to save money
envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 09:27 AM   #20
envy
Brown Eyed Girl
envy doesn't litterenvy doesn't litter

Device: Sony Prs 600, Nook, Sony prs 350
Since they are on Sale, I immediately called my friends who wanted to get one but were expensive are now going to get one.
envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 10:36 AM   #21
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ardeegee View Post
Just ordered a 350. We'll see how it goes. I expect an order cancellation.
Mine shipped out at 9:50 this morning.
Old 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM   #22
CandyDane
Enthusiast
CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.CandyDane has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyDane View Post
I ordered a 650. We'll see.
Mine shipped out at 10:20 this morning. for the tip!!
CandyDane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 02:21 PM   #23
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt

My 350 just arrived!
Old 11-17-2010, 10:14 PM   #24
caeebe
caeebe began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Touch PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimSoul View Post
I'm considering using the Trade In program to upgrade from the PRS600 to the PRS 650. I adore my 600, but I would love to have a better display. The sale price is rather enticing. But I need to find out if I can transfer the extended warranty I bought (through Sony) if I trade it in. And, I guess, I need to verify that if I trade it in, I can get the sale price.
I can't say whether you can transfer the warranty or not but I traded in my old reader in the store today and I immediately got my coupon. I used it to buy the PRS-650. With the sale and the coupon I paid $125 + Tax.

If you have store near you I strongly suggest taking your reader (any reader) to the store for the trade-in. My reader was an old eBookman worth much less than the $75 coupon. Since the trade is immediate there is no waiting to use your new reader (except that I am waiting for it to charge right now). I can't imagine going a few weeks without an eReader.
caeebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 02:45 AM   #25
batman52
batman52 began at the beginning.

Device: Nokia5530 DingooA320
EU customers *****

I hate that those kind of promotion are only for US customers, where the price is already significantly lower than in EU. For instance:

prs350: 180€
prs650: 250€
refurbished 600: 200€
(for comparison - kindle3 wifi: 150€ )

It's just not fair.

Last edited by dreams; 11-18-2010 at 03:19 AM. Reason: [language edited by moderation]
batman52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 04:20 AM   #26
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
I ordered and canceled the same day for PRS-950 but yesterday it arrived anyway. I declined delivery (thank goodness I was at home). I ordered from B&H instead (caught it at $199 no tax, free shipping) but my order says process but back-ordered. I hope I get it. I spoke to SonyStyle yesterday on getting a refund since I declined the order. Will see how long that takes.
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 11:35 AM   #27
vulcan_girl
Groupie
vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vulcan_girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 350
I got mine yesterday and transferred all of my 505 books to it. I've decided that I'm going to get the non-lighted cover next week when I'm near a Sony store.
vulcan_girl is offline   Reply With Quote