Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-04-2019, 05:38 PM   #1171
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by yassine246 View Post
Dear david,
Sorry but may be i previously posted my request in the wrong place.
I have a Kobo Glo HD, for which the internal SD card is corrupted, please send me if you have the appropriate sd img ( yassraha@hotmail.fr ).
Yes, you did post in the wrong place. Visitor messages are the last place I look. And this is still, the wrong place as this is thread for the "Glo", not the "Glo HD". But, I sent you a PM with the link yesterday. I don't send the link to random email addresses.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:46 PM   #1172
darockman2
darockman2 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thumbs up

@davidfor, if you could also PM me a link to the Kobo glo SD image, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

darockman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2019, 05:54 PM   #1173
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:50 AM   #1174
fillo
fillo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello

I need kobo glo .img bacup file please your send me

thanks
fillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 04:53 AM   #1175
fillo
fillo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
I destroyed the original SD of my Gob now I bought a new SD but I miss all the software that was inside. How can I do? who can provide it to me?

Is it enough for me to have an image of the old sd?
fillo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2019, 08:21 AM   #1176
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the first post.

But, any particular reason that you think posting the same request three times in four minutes would get a response faster?