Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-08-2018, 10:17 AM   #1
Valentinnn
Valentinnn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glow & Lenovo Tab 3
Smile Make lists of books with calibre collections?

Hello,

I would like to know if there is a way to makes lists with books collections on calibre? for exemples I have 10 Sci fi books in the collection of the same name, I would like to export all the books name on a sheet in order to have a printed list with a case that I can tick If I read it?
I have a great amount of books separated by more than 20 collections, could be really cool If someone know how to do that (Manually one by one is gonna take me days to do it, I'll probably kill myself before )

Thanks guys

Valentinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:37 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Background: Catalog respects restricted views. So all you need to do is have Highlight mode (blue bars on results) OFF.

2 steps PER list

Search for what you want in the list. eg. series:foo
now, right-click the Convert Icon:select Catalog:set options

I suggest CSV as you can use your fav spreadsheet to further sort the list or format printing
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 10:55 AM   #3
Valentinnn
Valentinnn began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glow & Lenovo Tab 3
Thanks theducks for that really fast reply,

I'll do that, I'm gonna have a raw list of my books but I'll have to put all the name in a document in order to have them on a list all sorted. I dont think there is a better way to do it.

Thank you very much
Valentinnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinnn View Post
Thanks theducks for that really fast reply,

I'll do that, I'm gonna have a raw list of my books but I'll have to put all the name in a document in order to have them on a list all sorted. I dont think there is a better way to do it.

Thank you very much
Another tool to look at (it is documented in the online help) is one of the old Commandline tools: calibredb --list
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
books, calibre, collections, list