Notices

Old 07-08-2015, 01:35 PM   #1
hermano
Connoisseur
hermano began at the beginning.

Device: cybook gen 3
Saddened to report

Friends,

I am saddened to report the retirement, due to ill health, of my beloved Gen 3.
We have been together since March 2008 and have never had a day apart....however, recently she has been in poor health...

She has struggled to get her words out, sometimes she seems like her old self...but more often than not her words are blurred, faded and difficult to understand (read).

Perhaps too quickly, I have met another ...young, bright and full of new ideas. She is called Kobo H2O and I hope our relationship is as long and fulfilling as mine was with Gen 3.

Although Gen 3 has now gone to reader heaven, I will think fondly of her and I thank her for many years of companionship. She was certainly a credit to her parents (Bookeen).

regards

hermano
hermano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 11:11 AM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
I own a kobo H2O. But, i prefer my cybook muse to read.
Kobo interface still feels slow and slugish compared to the bookeen one.

The H2O is awesome for manga reading though.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote