Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-24-2015, 01:55 PM   #1
enkeys
enkeys began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Kindle Touch after Kubrick have problems

Hi,
I have Kindle Touch for five days from auction. All worked.
Login in Kindle for a test with Amazon Account.. And use JB on fw 5.3.2.
(I forgot install backdoorlock)
And on a untrusted public wifi from amazon automatic ota downloaded update and instaled fw 5.3.7.2. Still working but without jailbreak.

But i use kubrick for security issues (reverse shells..and others). In the main system (fw 5.1.2) after i touch on Menu, menu turns black and the turns white again, and doing nothing.

I tried manual formating over ssh in the diagnostic mode with dd
(dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/mmcblk0p3 bs=4K count=1K)
i tried manual flash kernel and main system with dd.. Nothing. Wipe external storage.. Selecting all (wipe, jb) in Kubrick.. still nothing.
"IR Touchscreen" working good in diagnostic kernel.. On main system/kernel i dont click to a book, menu..
I want only JB and secure system, but this is.. poor.

Any possible solution for me Kindle?
enkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 02:16 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Double posting is against forum guidelines and actively discouraged.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert