Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 08-17-2010, 03:36 PM   #1
Alanis
Alanis is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 3
Loading ebooks onto SD card

Hi,

I'm painfully aware that I must sound like a total noob, but please may somebody tell me if it's possible to load ebooks straight onto a micro SD card while it's inserted into my Opus?

I don't want to put them onto the internal memory of the Opus and then transfer them over (I'm scared that one of the ebooks caused my previous Opus to crash over and over), but I don't have a micro SD card adapter which I can plug into the computer.

If somebody could explain how to do this without buying an adapter I'd be extremely grateful!

Thank you in advance.
Alanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 04:04 PM   #2
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Put the sd card into the cybook.
Use the usb cable provided to plug the cybook to the pc. Switch on the cybook if it's off, or in sleep mode.
You should see two drive appear, internal memory, and SD. Then you just copy / past books on the sd.

Micro sd adapter are pretty cheap by the way
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-17-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
Alanis
Alanis is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 3
Wonderful, thank you very much for your help! I don't mind buying an adapter by the way, I'm just too impatient to wait for it to arrive!
Alanis is offline   Reply With Quote