Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
TH(ink) E-readers 2010 Summit on 10 March

from the press release:
Quote:
Global research and advisory firm mediaIDEAS and NAPCO, publishers of Publishing Executive and Book Business magazines announced today the first TH(ink) E-readers 2010 Summit. To be held on March 10, 2010 in conjunction with the annual Publishing Business Conference & Expo at the New York Marriott Marquis in Times Square, this half-day event will focus on e-reader technology, developments, and financial opportunities for publishers.

The half day conference is scheduled for the morning of Wednesday, 10 March 2010. This coincides with the last day of the Publishing Business Conference & Expo. It might be worth going to both. You can find more information on the website.

I
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote