Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-27-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
shighfield
Groupie!? GROUPIE!?!?
shighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enoughshighfield will become famous soon enough

Device: EBW 1150, Kobo Touch
Web Browser

Just a quick post to let the developers know how much I appreciate the "Experimental" web browser.

It works much better then the browser on my old Blackberry Curve, and makes reading my gmail a dream. I don't need my laptop anymore for killing time in the coffee shop!
shighfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 07:58 PM   #2
readingglasses
Zealot
readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.

Device: (prospective) kobo touch
They could provide character encoding options and font changes for websites. Currently the browser can't handle anything but latin characters.

Even if you don't need it, don't go for second best, baby!
readingglasses is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
JBlyth
Connoisseur
JBlyth doesn't litterJBlyth doesn't litter

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch, Ipaq 214, HTC WildFire Android
Quote:
Originally Posted by shighfield View Post
It works much better then the browser on my old Blackberry Curve, and makes reading my gmail a dream.)
Hmmm - I get stuck at the google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin page where it says "Click Here to Continue" - but it doesn't.....

Any tips?

Thanks
John

[LATER] Well, blow me down, after a couple of minutes it suddenly came to live with my GMAIL - Yippee!

Last edited by JBlyth; 07-27-2011 at 11:48 PM.
JBlyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 12:48 AM   #4
readingglasses
Zealot
readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.readingglasses can eat soup with a fork.

Device: (prospective) kobo touch
fffoo!
readingglasses is offline   Reply With Quote