Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 01-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #1
barb2cats
Connoisseur
barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle 2, iPhone, VIZIO
Cannot login to MR on android Visio ?ideas

The login space for the MobileRead site on my android Visio tablet insists on capitalizing the first letter of my login word. I think this causes MR to think I am using the wrong login word.

Any ideas? Thanks, Barb
barb2cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:29 AM   #2
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by barb2cats View Post
The login space for the MobileRead site on my android Visio tablet insists on capitalizing the first letter of my login word. I think this causes MR to think I am using the wrong login word.

Any ideas? Thanks, Barb
try changing the keyboard you are using or look in its settings their should be an option about capitalizing the first letter disable it.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:17 PM   #3
barb2cats
Connoisseur
barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.barb2cats can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Kindle 2, iPhone, VIZIO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopedangel View Post
try changing the keyboard you are using or look in its settings their should be an option about capitalizing the first letter disable it.
Thanks for suggesting that I check for keyboard settings.
barb2cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 12:56 PM   #4
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
I don't think the user name is case sensitive, but the password is.

On my SGT, the "first letter upper case" feature is dependant on the field being entered. For the user name field it capatalizes the first letter, but in the password field it does not. And I don't have any issues logging in to anything, MR included.

Sometimes, though, if I'm not careful the touch screen sensitivity causes typos; which will cause failed logins in either field.

Also, the word suggestion feature can screw up the username/password, for that reason I keep it turned off.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote