Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 04-24-2017, 06:07 AM   #1
shak3800
shak3800 began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus E653
Best app to Read Manga on Android E-Ink?

Hi everyone!

I'm using Manga Rock and Tachiyomi to read Manga on my Icarus (Boyue T61)

I was wondering is there an app specifically designed for E-iNK Devices to read Manga?

Maybe to support the refresh of pages and be able to use it on Real Full Screen?

Thanks!
shak3800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2017, 09:31 PM   #2
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
Did you try Perfect Viewerr?
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2017, 10:08 PM   #3
Tikker
Zealot
Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tikker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4, Galaxy S 4, Asus Transformer Prime
perfect viewer is what I use on my tablet (not e-ink)
Tikker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 03:31 AM   #4
shak3800
shak3800 began at the beginning.

Device: Icarus E653
Quote:
Originally Posted by loviedovie View Post
Did you try Perfect Viewerr?
Actually no , what more does it offer than Manga Rock or Tachiyomi ?

Is it more optimized for e-ink devices? Does it offer screen refresh?
shak3800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 10:08 AM   #5
loviedovie
Addict
loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.loviedovie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: bookeen
PV is a bit more optimized towards image based PDFs at least in my experience. It offers great deals of filters, crops, page navigation etc
loviedovie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert