Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-04-2021, 03:57 AM   #46
stiivo
Enthusiast
stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.stiivo has met Morla.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
This is just for the elipsa correct?
stiivo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 05:22 AM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiivo View Post
This is just for the elipsa correct?
Yes, this firmware has been release for the Elipsa only. It seems to work on the other devices, but, there is probably little advantage to use it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2021, 06:50 AM   #48
Cootey
Absentminded Reader
Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cootey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Clara HD, Elipsa; Kindle Paperwhite 3 & 4; iOS eReader apps
I posted here earlier about annotation syncing not working between my Elipsa and Kobo's app on my iPhone and iPad. Now that I've boxed up my Elipsa for return, I've noticed that syncing is working perfectly again between my Clara and the iOS apps. I haven't done any isolated testing, but the defective Elipsa was interfering with purchases, so why not annotations? I was wondering if anybody else had annotation sync issues with their Elipsa and the iOS apps. I'm curious if it was this firmware or my wonky Elipsa that was at fault.
Cootey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
firmware, firmware release