Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > Upload Help

Notices

Old 08-18-2019, 11:50 AM   #841
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
It might be PD in the US. But it doesn't matter, MobileRead follows life+70, so no.
So ask again in 2049
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:12 AM   #842
iwayasu
iwayasu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PaperWhite 3
Ah I see.
I'm planning to buy the book and read it on my kindle.
It is published by HarperCollins and its available from amazon, kobo and nook.
I would like to de-DRM it after purchasing.
Which version would be the easiest (or most likely to work)?
I live in a country where amazon doesn't offer it on kindle anyways so buying through them would not be less troublesome.
iwayasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 08:21 AM   #843
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Kobo DRM removal is still easy, I think, if getting it from Amazon isn't an option. If concerned, try with a free (but still DRMed) ebook first.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote