Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-13-2018, 02:16 AM   #1
senhal
Connoisseur
senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle NT
Books import: cover.jpg not uploaded

Hi, I've got some folders containing:
- book.doc (without cover inside the file)
- metadata.opf
- cover.jpg

I'd like to import the books on Calibre, with the meta inside opf file and the cover on the jpg file.
I click on "Add books from directories... (One book per directory...)": metadata are ok, but cover is missing.

How can I handle this?

senhal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:40 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
If you have a metadata.opf file it should link to the cover, see any of the OPF files inside the calibre library for examples.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2018, 02:47 AM   #3
senhal
Connoisseur
senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.senhal knows what's going on.

Device: Kindle NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
If you have a metadata.opf file it should link to the cover, see any of the OPF files inside the calibre library for examples.
Thanks, I'll try it
senhal is offline   Reply With Quote