Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 01-24-2007, 04:51 AM   #16
Ivan
Connoisseur
Ivan began at the beginning.

I used to be iRex iLiad user. I just brought one of STAReBOOK in Hong Kong. I already like it very much particularlly its power management. I beats my ilad book for sure. I don't like the file fomrate it supported since I read pdf most of time.
Ivan
Ivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2007, 04:14 AM   #17
segatang
Connoisseur
segatang has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kolin i-library
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro
hiya,

where in Taipei is the STAReBOOK shop? I'm heading there next week and wouldn't mind checking one out in the flesh. And 2 tickets to thailand would have been rather useful, espec as i'm heading to thailand after taipei. Oh well.

Thanks

micro
I help this reply will not be too late.

You can go to:

No.9, Lane 11, Guangfu N. Rd., Songshan District, Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

(北市光復北路11巷99-1號)

The shop is near the "Living Mall"
(京華城購物中心)
segatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-18-2008, 10:08 PM   #18
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by segatang View Post
I help this reply will not be too late.

You can go to:

No.9, Lane 11, Guangfu N. Rd., Songshan District, Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C.)

(北市光復北路11巷99-1號)

The shop is near the "Living Mall"
(京華城購物中心)
I'm in Taipei just now (as of January '08), and I dropped by the above address and found the shop had been gone - according to a local proprietor - for quite a while.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 06:32 PM   #19
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Yes, it appears the whole company just vanished...only the hardware ist still around as nuutbook and Cybook Gen3
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote