hurricane began at the beginning.

Device: nook
DXG review from engadget

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/09/a...aphite-review/
hurricane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #2
Talldog
Addict
Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Talldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KDX Graphite, Surface Pro
I found it pretty accurate with a couple of minor quibbles. First, they say that you will "inevitably" use it with 2 hands. I use mine naked, and it is very comfortable in one hand. I use it that way frequently. Also, while I agree that the accelerometer sometimes changes the orientation when it shouldn't (and I keep mine locked as a result), I have never experienced it not changing when you turn the device. According to them, it only works about 60% of the time, but I have never seen that on either my Graphite or my old DX.

Last edited by Talldog; 08-10-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Talldog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert