Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 09-27-2012, 07:41 PM   #1
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Office Suite Professional 6 - 25 Cents on Amazon

I realize the eDGe comes with Documents to Go. However, for those with access to the Amazon Appstore, OfficeSuite Professional 6 for 25 cents is a great deal.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:33 PM   #2
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Waaaah It's back up to $14.99.

Was that a one day special? I know about the free app of the day -- does Amazon also have discounted apps daily?

Thanks for posting, Obsessed. Just wish I'd seen it yesterday!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Waaaah It's back up to $14.99.

Was that a one day special? I know about the free app of the day -- does Amazon also have discounted apps daily?

Thanks for posting, Obsessed. Just wish I'd seen it yesterday!
No right now Google Play is celebrating it's 25Million download mark by discounting some apps for 5 days. Amazon has price bots that detect the sales and match the price.

However I've use Docs to Go, Office, QuickOffice, Polaris, ThinkOffice and off all Docs to Go handles MS Word documents the best and also handles the largest files the best. The other suites have better interfaces, QuickOffice has the best interface.

=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote