Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 08-31-2010, 08:32 PM   #1
Dragohunter
Dragohunter began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
Big Nook web browser problem

My sister was using my nook for a web browser for not a very good reason and now my web browser stopped functioning, when I click the web tab on the touch screen I get a "Browser exited unexpectedly" and a bunch of details like it says that it won't display the last site visited which may have caused the problem and loading a web page so on and so on" and then it returns automatically to the nook homepage with the wallpaper randomnly. If I press the "ok" selection on the touch screen and I get a blank page with the tab options for going to different sites that you usually see but in a few seconds it exits and goes back to the nook homepage. Do I reset factory settings or something and if I do, does that delete all the files I put on my nook?

And I use my web browser a lot so there hasn't been a problem before... I turned it off all the way and turned it back on and charged the battery, doesn't work either.
Dragohunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:57 PM   #2
FarWest
FarWest began at the beginning.

Device: None
I would take the battery out and let it sit for 5 mins and then try again.
FarWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-15-2011, 07:30 PM   #3
melimac
melimac began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
What solution did you find to this problem? I am having this same problem myself and Barnes and Noble says it's not their problem that it is an issue with my router...but my nook will still pull up Barnes and Noble's website.
melimac is offline   Reply With Quote