Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 04-09-2012, 06:00 PM   #16
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
I seen this written in press several times. are romance readers shamed by the choices they make of reading material?
Nope not me! My living room proudly displays them for all to see. I just don't have the space for them all so ebooks and being able to adjust font size is a perfect choice for me.

I signed up but seeing credits roll over I think I will save mine and see what else shows up in the later months.

I don't know if there is some errors on their site but some books do not show the 40% off discount.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote