Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 02-11-2011, 03:34 PM   #1
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
Question Help with music player

I've read the STICKY, I've done a search and read the manual.

How do I turn the music player off without completely shutting the NC off? I only occasionally listen to music on my NC so I don't want the music icon on all the time and I expect also running the battery down somewhat.

Please point me in the right direction. Thanks

Ralph
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Hi, Red Alert. You just need to pause the music. I don't think there is an "off" button. Click on the music note icon. It will show you what song is playing. Click on the song title and it opens the music player. Then hit the play button to pause the music. The music note icon will go away. The next time you open the music player it will remember what song you were listening to and where it stopped. Hope that helps.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2011, 10:10 PM   #3
Red Alert
Zealot
Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Red Alert ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor & Nook Tablet. Sony PRS-505 loaned to brother.
Thanks Bookworm_Girl, that worked perfectly. I appreciate the tip.

Ralph
Red Alert is offline   Reply With Quote