Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
AvidEreader
AvidEreader began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Tag Filter No Longer Filtering

I'm not sure what I did but when I use a tag to filter Calibre, it simply highlights the relevant books in the list rather than stripping the list of all other books. The only way to remove the books is to use the "Restrict to" button and click on current search. Previously when I clicked on a tag, it filtered to those books (green plus), then excluded all those books when I clicked again (red minus). The green and red icons are there but the list still includes all books. Can someone help me to figure out what I may have done to cause this change? I have hundreds of ebooks and really need to use the tag filter feature.
AvidEreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:13 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvidEreader View Post
I'm not sure what I did but when I use a tag to filter Calibre, it simply highlights the relevant books in the list rather than stripping the list of all other books. The only way to remove the books is to use the "Restrict to" button and click on current search. Previously when I clicked on a tag, it filtered to those books (green plus), then excluded all those books when I clicked again (red minus). The green and red icons are there but the list still includes all books. Can someone help me to figure out what I may have done to cause this change? I have hundreds of ebooks and really need to use the tag filter feature.
you clicked the 'Highlight' button at the end of the search bar next to the clear button.
Change the state of the button
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert