Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 05-20-2015, 01:12 AM   #1
nancyrobert2011
nancyrobert2011 began at the beginning.

Device: none
looking advice about IPhone

I am making plan to purchase Iphone for my personal use. Can any body suggest me how to purchase this? Online or from store and which model do any body suggest for me.
nancyrobert2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:16 AM   #2
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Before you buy, I would suggest going to any store, and handling the phones. I personally found the iPhone 6/6+ larger than I wanted, so instead of one of those, I bought a 5S. Everyone is different with different needs... you need to go hands on with all current models before you decide.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-20-2015, 11:59 AM   #3
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Given how open-ended your questions are, it sounds like you'd do better buying from a retail location where someone can show you the choices and features.

Personal preference plays a big part. I went from an iPhone 4 to a 6 and I love the larger screen. I use it for the apps (reading, maps, e-mail, texting, games, camera) more than I talk on it. Might even choose the 6+ size next time but I'm not certain it'd fit my pockets. The 6, in a tight-fitting case (Speck Candyshell), fits okay in a typical mens' shirt pocket and most of my pants pockets.

Apple charges a lot for extra memory. I can barely get by with the smallest amount offered (though it requires constant management now, delete something before I add something) but some people need much more for carrying more music, movies, and oversize apps.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote