Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 04-10-2016, 01:38 PM   #1
rashuf
rashuf began at the beginning.

Device: TeXet 710HD
Question How to install from source code

Hi!
Calibre - greatest soft, but it convert filename in ascii!!
I want modify (path) source code and build again installer for windows. Tell me, please, how to do it? I'm not novice in programming, but i can not understand, where to begin? I need help
rashuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashuf View Post
Hi!
Calibre - greatest soft, but it convert filename in ascii!!
I want modify (path) source code and build again installer for windows. Tell me, please, how to do it? I'm not novice in programming, but i can not understand, where to begin? I need help
Did you read http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/develop.html

BTW it may help with further questions to mention the development platform (OS)you will be using
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2016, 02:28 PM   #3
rashuf
rashuf began at the beginning.

Device: TeXet 710HD
Thank you for answer!
Yes, i read this post. Yes, i set environment variable. It works!
However, i can not build installer (or binary) calibre. It is possible on windows (vs2013 with Python tools for example)? what plugins are needed? PyQt? Any more?
rashuf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 04:29 AM   #4
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
These info you will find on github:
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...ows/notes2.rst
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote