Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-30-2010, 08:06 PM   #1
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Need Beta readers, Mystery/Romantic Suspense

Hi, all. I'm looking for a handful of Beta readers - just a couple or three - to peruse my latest manuscript. I'm not looking for reviews, but critiques. I need to know if the manuscript is ready to go or not. I've had some Beta readers already who led me to pretty strong revisions, and though I think I've nailed it, I'd like to make sure. The book is the second in a series, romantic suspense/mystery by genre.

Here's a blurb: People are disappearing in the Ohio River town of Leroy, Indiana, people who are less likely to be missed by loved ones. Amid swirling rumors of devil worship and sacrifice, reporter Beth Hudson’s investigation into the whereabouts of the missing leads her deeper and deeper into the clutches of a killer, while her personal life takes a tragic turn of its own. Can she save herself before she is claimed as the latest victim, or will she become another one of the missing?

If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll contact you to discuss specifics. I need this turned around by the end of next week at the latest. Thanks for taking a look.

T. L. Haddix
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:13 AM   #2
banjobama
Busy Read'n
banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.banjobama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch Lux 5
I would like to read it!
banjobama is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-31-2010, 07:43 PM   #3
kcmay
Addict
kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kcmay ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2
Have you checked out critique exchange sites such as critiquecircle.com? You might find a few beta readers there, too.
kcmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
TLHaddix
Author, wife, reader.
TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TLHaddix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Kcmay - I have not. I will definitely look at it though, thanks.

I think I have the beta readers I need now, everyone. Thanks for responding.

tab.
TLHaddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 11:00 AM   #5
lmpreston
YA Author
lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lmpreston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Also check out www.absolutewrite.com/forums in their beta readers section or share your work section.
lmpreston is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
beta, critique, manuscript, mystery suspense